This download contains 1 PDF with 4 cross stitch patterns: Happy Halloween, Owl, Cat, and Witch. Patterns are made with black & white symbols over lightly colored blocks. Patterns read well from both color or black & white printers.
Materials Needed (not included):
- Cotton Embroidery Floss
- Black, such as DMC 310
- Yellow, such as DMC 726 Light Topaz
- Aida Cloth: 14 count in Orange (Directions and materials for painting Aida cloth included in pattern. Directions are also available for free at http://craftykitsurou.com/how-to-color-aida-cloth-with-paint-or-any-other-cotton-fabric/)
If you will be painting your Aida Cloth orange, you will need the following:
- Aida cloth in white
- Tintable Fabric Medium
- Acrylic craft paint in Orange
Design area on 14 count Aida cloth (Width x Height):
- Happy Halloween 36×35 stitches (2.6″×2.5″)
- Owl 34×31 stitches (2.4″×2.2″)
- Cat 34×28 stitches (2.4″×2″)
- Witch 34×34 stitches (2.4″×2.4″)
- Cross Stitch
- Three-Quarter Cross Stitch (PDF contains directions for how to do three-quarter cross stitch)
Once downloaded, PDF patterns cannot be returned or refunded
I would love to see your finished project! When sharing photos of your completed bear, please use the hashtag #craftykitsurou and/or tag me so I can see it.
Copyright © 2016 Crafty Kitsurou. Pattern for personal use only. You may not sell, redistribute, alter, or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern.