PDF download of Crochet Pumpkins Pattern.
PDF pattern only.
Contains 1 PDF with crochet patterns to make 4 different pumpkins.
- Magic Ring
- Crocheting in a spiral
- Chain stitch
- Slip stitch
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Double crochet
- Increasing & Decreasing
- Back loop only
- Front loop only
- Front post double crochet
Materials Needed (not included)
- Color A: Worsted weight yarn such as Caron Simply Soft (100% Acrylic; 170g/315 yd) 1 skein in Pumpkin
- Color B: Worsted weight yarn such as Caron Simply Soft (100% Acrylic; 170g/315 yd) 1 skein in Dark Sage
- Color C: Super Bulky weight yarn such as Bernat Blanket (100% Polyester; 300g/220 yd) 1 skein in Pumpkin Spice
- F/5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- K/10 ½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Polyester Fiberfill
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
(Sizes include stem)
- Pumpkin #1: Approx. 3 ½ inches tall (9 cm) × 3 ¾ inches wide (9.5 cm)
- Pumpkin #2: Approx. 4 ¾ inches tall (12 cm) × 4 ¾ inches wide (12 cm)
- Pumpkin #3: Approx. 10 inches tall (25.4 cm) × 10 inches wide (25.4 cm)
- Pumpkin Basket: Approx. 4 inches tall (10 cm) × 3 ¾ inches wide (9.5 cm)
Once downloaded, PDF patterns cannot be returned or refunded
Need help? Have questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help you.
Free crochet tutorials available at www.craftykitsurou.com
I would love to see your finished project! When sharing photos of your completed bear, please use the hashtag #craftykitsurou and/or tag me so I can see it.
Copyright © 2016 Crafty Kitsurou. Pattern for personal use only. You may not sell, redistribute, alter, or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern.